By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Search
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Reading: Convoy previously halted because of Coronavirus, now moves to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Share
Font ResizerAa
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Font ResizerAa
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
  • W&N
Search
  • HOME
  • POLITICS
    • BH & EU
  • BUSINESS
  • BH TOURISM
  • INTERVIEWS
    • BH & EU
    • BUSINESS
    • ARTS
  • SPORT
  • ARTS
    • CULTURE
    • ENTERTAINMENT
  • W&N
Follow US
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All rights reserved.
Sarajevo Times > Blog > BUSINESS > Convoy previously halted because of Coronavirus, now moves to Bosnia and Herzegovina
BUSINESS

Convoy previously halted because of Coronavirus, now moves to Bosnia and Herzegovina

Published: March 16, 2020
Share
SHARE

 

The trucks, which were kept at the border because of the pandemic of the coronavirus, were moving through Croatia to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Hungary, Croatian Interior Minister Davor Bozinovic stated on Sunday.

Bozinovic, who is also the head of the National Civil Protection Headquarters, said last night that the convoy of had been held at the Italian-Slovenian borders, Nezavisne news portal reports.

He stressed that he was in intensive contact with the Slovenian Minister of the Interior, but also with the Ministers from Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Hungary to agree on the regime of transport and supply.

“I am pleased that the traffic has started. All the ministers I have spoken to have reacted promptly and it is important that we all remain in agreement that nothing in this regime changes without prior coordination,” Bozinovic told Croatian media.

Following the release of freight traffic, it is expected that the problem of the congestion that has arisen from different national border regime decisions regarding the Corona virus epidemic will be resolved.

 

 

The National Museum of BiH keeps 3 million Items of Inestimable Value
Borrell and Varhelyi: Srebrenica painfully reminds us all of the need to stand up for Peace
The Price of Electricity could increase by Seventy Percent in BiH
Valuable Project of Meat Export from Tuzla Airport offered to Chinese Investors
Ambassador of BiH in Norway urges the Diaspora to vote
TAGGED:#BiH#coronavirus#pandemic#trucks
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Threads Bluesky Email Print
Share
What do you think?
Love0
Sad0
Happy0
Sleepy0
Angry0
Dead0
Wink0
Previous Article Wizz Air is suspending all Flights from and to Tuzla International Airport
Next Article Presidency Members to hold a Session regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic Today at 5pm
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Stay Connected

10.2kFollowersLike
10.1kFollowersFollow
414FollowersFollow

Latest News

Hasanovic demands a Public Apology from BiH Minister of Finance
May 20, 2026
ITA BiH: The new Gradiska Border Crossing has not been opened, but temporarily moved to another Location
May 20, 2026
Mechanism Prosecutor Brammertz Concludes Mission to Kigali
May 20, 2026
Delegation of the Ministry of Defense of BiH on an Official Visit to Turkey
May 20, 2026
Alkalaj: US will be much more active in the Process of selecting a new HR and the work of the OHR
May 20, 2026
Vice President of RS files Criminal Charges against Finance Minister
May 20, 2026
EU Delegation Condemns Amidzic’s Speech: Incendiary Statements Addressed to Zijad Krnjić and Bosniaks Unacceptable
May 20, 2026
World Cup Fever Grips BiH as Sticker Mania Unites Generations
May 20, 2026
Krnjic: Chauvinistic and Islamophobic Statements show Amidzic’s true Face
May 20, 2026
Slovenian Journalists expose Network of Suspicious Transactions behind Viaduct Affair
May 20, 2026
Sarajevo TimesSarajevo Times
Follow US
© 2012 Sarajevo Times. All Rights Reserved.
  • ABOUT US
  • IMPRESSUM
  • NEWSLETTER
  • CONTACT
Go to mobile version
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?