The whole article you can read on Tim Clancy’s blog http://thebosniaguy.com/
- Interview with Harun Hindija, one of the five best Students at the University of Sarajevo
Harun Hindija, with an average grade of 10 (A), is one
- SDA suggests that Mostar becomes the new capital of FB&H!
The idea to declare Mostar the capital of the FB&H
- Adventure Park for Children to be built on Jahorina?
The Olympic Center Jahorina applied with the project
- The Concept of modern Living: New Settlement in Ilijaš
Last year the Ilijaš Municipality published a Public
- Alternative Road at the Entrance to Sarajevo in Operation as of today
Construction of the alternative road in the Sarajevo
- Negotiations with Gazprom on a New Contract Tomorrow
Representatives of Energoinvest are traveling today to
- The opening of the Aqua Park near Bijeljina in the Summer of 2016
“Last year, we started the construction on the
- Serbia interested to buy Shares in “Elektroprivreda RS”?
Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic said that
- The Kingdom of SHS was established on this Day
After long negotiations, on the 1st of December 1918,
- Doctors on the University Clinical Center Tuzla are treating Liver Cancer in 20 Minutes
New method for the treatment of liver cancer without
- European Union helps modernise Customs Clearance process in B&H
The Indirect Taxation Authority (ITA) of BiH launched
Harun Hindija, with an average grade of 10 (A), is one of the five best students who graduated in the academic year 2014/2015 at the University of Sarajevo. Born in Visoko, after finishing elementary school this talented young man enrolled in the Turkish-Bosnian College in Sarajevo, and then in » read more