The whole article you can read on Tim Clancy’s blog http://thebosniaguy.com/
- Chinese Corporation wants to invest in Wind Farm “Ivovik”
Chinese corporation “Guodian” is
- Where Citizens of BiH are traveling this Summer?
Many BiH citizens will use their summer holidays to
- Zeljeznicar and Sarajevo to open the Season with Derby
Football Premier League of BiH will start in the new
- Croatian Businessman Luka Rajic donates for the Mosque and School
Several manifestations will take place today in Konjic
- Saša among 100 most talented young People in Denmark
Although he is only 27, a young man from Trebinje
- Let’s not let Admir’s Life to come to an end
Admir Muratovic is 19 year old who is suffering from a
- With a Train from Sarajevo to Zagreb with the Speed of 160 km/h?
Talgo will initially operate on lines Sarajevo –
- Crowds in Doljani, Waiting for more than an Hour
Long columns of vehicles were recorded at border
- Have you already tried Rafting on Tara and Drina?
The descent of a group of foreign tourists down the
- Take a Look at the “Museum under the open Sky” from a Drone! (video)
Turkish Cultural Center Yunus Emre and the Youth
June 23, 2016[wzslider autoplay="true" info="true"]Bosnia is filled with people who are working for a better tomorrow. It might be the Balkan pride in their hearts, or the strong Bosnian coffee. Probably both. Three such world changers gave their time to tell of their thoughts and hearts on a better future for Bosnia. Eldar » read more
- No Twitter messages.