Everything is ready for the Marking of the 24th Anniversary of Srebrenica Genocide

July 5, 2019 8:00 AM

Everything is ready for the marking of the 24th anniversary of the genocide against Bosniaks “UN Safe Areas” in Srebrenica in July 1995, it was said today at the fifth meeting of the Organizing Committee for the marking of the 24th anniversary of the genocide.

Chairman of the Organizing Committee Hamdija Fejzić said that they had done everything they were responsible for.

“We are ready for the funeral and commemoration. There is no problem with the security aspect. There are technical details and things that will be addressed in the coming days. Certain activities start in the coming days,” Fejzić said.

About five thousand participants of the Peace Mach are expected this year as well. The participants will be traveling around a hundred kilometers.

“We have more than three thousand registered participants so far. All the necessary preparations have been made, and as far as the Peace March is concerned, it can start tomorrow. This year, we will cross part of the route that has not yet been in operation, which is 10 kilometers long, on the section Kamenica – Kameničko Hill – Buljim,” said Munir Habibović, Chairman of the Subcommittee of the Peace March, Fena reported.

Tags:

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Modalert 200mg : Buy modalert 200