On Wilson’s promenade in Sarajevo on the night from Thursday to Friday (July 31) at 01:20, two migrants robbed one person and as stated by the Canton Sarajevo Ministry of the Interior, a person with the initials A.K. was robbed, Klix.ba news portal reports.
“On that occasion, a wallet with personal documents and a certain amount of money was stolen. The Cantonal Prosecutor in Sarajevo was informed about it. Police officers are working on clarifying the crime, identifying and finding the perpetrators,” the Canton Sarajevo Ministry of the Interior said.
Namely, information is spreading on social networks that two girls were attacked that night. The same was confirmed to the editorial office of the Klix.ba portal, which was contacted by a citizen and stated that the allegations were true because he knew the mentioned girls personally.
“One of the attacked girls even works for an organization that helps migrants to have basic necessities such as food, water and hygiene products. One girl ‘earned’ a cut on her neck because he used a knife to rip off her clothes as well,” the person told Klix.
He added that the migrants, after robbing one of the girls, escaped in the direction of Kovacici.
“Since then, all traces of them have been lost, and the girls were assisted that night by a guy who was riding a bicycle. A bag with personal documents and money was stolen. According to the above events, the girls survived the unprecedented terror and are afraid to go outside,” he said.