Eighteen Cases of Coronavirus Infection confirmed in Sarajevo Canton

March 30, 2020 7:30 PM

 

A total of eighteen cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in Sarajevo Canton so far and there are nine clusters, the Head of the Sarajevo Canton Crisis Staff, Aida Pilav, stated at a press conference on Monday.

In total, 205 people have been tested for coronavirus in the Sarajevo Canton, among them are 18 citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina who arrived from Italy several days ago and are accommodated in Bjelave Dormitory.

All of them, according to Pilav, are negative for coronavirus, are in good health and will not go home at this time because the surveillance measure lasts 28 days, Fena news agency writes.

Pilav confirmed that there are nine open clusters in the Sarajevo Canton and that the highest number of infections is connected to the cluster from the celebration in the city of Konjic. She explained that one of these clusters mentioned earlier was related to the mid-March session in Sarajevo, which, she said, was actually a thematic session of the Federal Government on March 16.

“Epidemiological situation in the Sarajevo Canton is under control,” Pilav said.

She called on the citizens to adhere to the prescribed measures and, if necessary, contact health centers.

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Modalert 200mg : Buy modalert 200