Convoy of Cars passed through the Center of Sarajevo in Support to Bosniaks in Montenegro

September 5, 2020 5:15 PM

The convoy of cars passed through the center of Sarajevo, the participants held flags of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Sandzak, and the parade started at 2 pm on Bentbasa with the aim of pointing out on the nationalist and fascist attacks on Bosniaks in Montenegro.

The organizers of the event are the organizations “Bosniak Movement” and “People’s Front”, while on the other hand, the Association “Native Club of Pljevlja and Friends in BiH” distanced itself from the event.

Sejfudin Tokic, the president of the Bosniak movement, said that the gathered citizens expressed the logical reaction that the residents of Sarajevo have, Klix.ba news portal reports.

“It is a reaction due to all attempts to reincarnate the policy that committed and produced the greatest suffering, the greatest crimes, genocide and the siege of Sarajevo – it is a Greater Serbia politics that threatens new tortures and expulsions of Bosniaks in Montenegro,” Tokic said.

He said that the general message of the column was peace and punishment of war criminals who are still moving in the ranks of the Serbian Orthodox Church and the regime of Aleksandar Vucic.

“Who will form the government in Montenegro is a matter for Montenegro – we will not interfere in the internal affairs of another country. But Bosniaks must be guaranteed security of property and life. The government must be established on the basis of what the majority wants, and that is the Euro-Atlantic path,” said Tokic.

To remind, Bosniaks in Montenegro are the target of nationalist and fascist attacks. The rioters broke the glass on the religious and cultural buildings of Bosniaks and wrote the messages “Turks” and “Nova Srebrenica”.

Although the incidents have been condemned by almost all political organizations, so far no one has responded.

Tags:

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Modalert 200mg : Buy modalert 200