Ticket sale for the Bosnia and Herzegovina vs. Northern Ireland play-offs match was scheduled to begin today at the same time at the partner agency “Centrotrans” and the premises of the Football Federation of BH.
However, in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and in accordance with the recommendations of the relevant institutions, the ticket sale is postponed for several days.
A new ticket sale date will be announced later.
The individual ticket prices are: “West” 30 BAM, “East” 20 BAM, “North” and “South” 10 BAM, and the sale will be conducted in accordance with the relevant and prescribed standards of FIFA and UEFA as follows:
Ticket sales at the offices of the authorized partner agency “Centrotrans”
According to the established rules, in order to enable as many of our fans as possible to watch the upcoming matches and prevent any ticket manipulation in advance, the FF BH has established the principles that will be applied when selling tickets, as following:
- One person can buy 2 (two) tickets for the match, with the presentation of an identification document (ID);
- Tickets for minors and people without an ID will not be allowed;
- A person already identified as a ticket buyer at the same or another point of sale will not be allowed to re-purchase the tickets;
- Tickets will be on sale at the “Centrotrans” points of sale, you can download the list of points of sale HERE;
- The FF BH will have the ability to electronically monitor ticket sales to take necessary action in disputed cases.
The FF BH has made the purchase of tickets available to all its loyal fans in the offices of the authorized partner agency “Centrotrans”.