New 3.2 million BAM worth Factory to be opened in Prijedor

May 12, 2018 2:00 PM

The company for the production of metal assemblies “SB Laser” from Switzerland is planning to open its factory in the settlement of Hrnici near Trnopolje, in the Municipality of Prijedor.

Director of the company SB Laser, Edhem Besic, who decided to invest in his hometown, stated that he is planning to employ eight workers in the first phase. Considering the fact that the company already has signed pre-contracts with certain companies, around 30 workers should be hired soon.

The total value of this investment will amount to two million CHF (about 3.2 million BAM).

Mayor of Prijedor, Milenko Djakovic and Besic signed a contract on co-financing the reconstruction of a part of the public road and the construction of a substation for the needs of the production facility, which will be constructed in the upcoming period. The value of this project amounts to 90,000 BAM, and the city of Prijedor will finance 40 % of this amount, while “SB Laser” will finance the rest 60 %.

Djakovic wished successful implementation of their business plan and the employment of as many qualified young workers as possible.

“This company already provided 8.5 hectares of land, and we will provide quality infrastructure, electricity and access road, where the further business arrangement of this company will take place, in accordance with the signed contract,” said Djakovic.

(Source: biznisinfo.ba)

 

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Modalert 200mg : Buy modalert 200