The match of the first qualifying round of the European League between Maccabi Haifa and Zeljeznicar has been postponed until further notice.
The decision was made by the Ministry of Health of Israel, and UEFA will make an official decision regarding the match today, the club announced.
Until the final decision of UEFA, the team is in hotel rooms.
To recall, the Ministry of Health of Israel yesterday tested the delegation of FC Zeljeznicar on COVID-19, and the results showed five positive responses. Everyone is feeling well and still have no symptoms.